Board of Trustees (elected March 7, 2014)
- Raphael Perpetuo M. Lotilla, Ll.M. – Chairman
Justice and development, power sector issues, privatization, ocean law and marine affairs, sustainable development
- Florian A. Alburo, Ph.D. – President
Development policy, international trade and finance, regional cooperation, digital economy
- Johannes Benjamin R. Bernabe, Ll. B. – Corporate Secretary
International trade law and WTO negotiations, dispute settlement, trade policy and climate change, trade in services, labour migration, regulatory reform
- Ma. Nimfa F. Mendoza, Ph.D. – Treasurer
Environmental management, power sector issues, econometric analysis, local government issues
- Loreli C. de Dios, M.A. Economics – Executive Director
Trade policy, trade facilitation and Customs, regional integration, intellectual property rights, agriculture and industry analysis
- Ma. Joy V. Abrenica, Ph.D.
Competition policy, industrial organization, industry analysis (telecommunications, automotive, power, transport), trade facilitation and Customs
- Agustin L. Arcenas, Ph.D.
Environmental management, agriculture, food security, agroforestry, water and soil conservation technology, land reform and farm productivity
- Rolando A. Danao, Ph.D.
Power sector issues, econometrics, information systems, operations research
- Ma. Fe Esperanza V. Madamba, M.A. Economics
Trade policy, trade facilitation and Customs, agriculture, governance reforms
- Paulo Noel G. Paje, Masters in Technology Management
IT systems and applications development and implementation
- Dennis C. Pantastico, M.B.A. (Information Technology)
IT systems development, Customs operations
- Margarita R. Songco, M. Development Economics
Economic development policy, trade negotiations, trade in services, agriculture and industry planning
- Gwendolyn R. Tecson, Ph.D.
Trade policy, regional integration